Wednesday 28 December 2011

Hot Chocolate

The year 2011 is coming quickly to a close...yadda yadda yawn.

I'd planned to share a third fave for this third December post.  But, at some point today, I decided to make a more personal one about what 2011 was for me.  Long and short, there were way more good times than bad.  There were only two things I would've done different.  But, learned that God has a way of giving me beauty for ashes; making something beautiful out of ugly.

Now for the other stuff: I visited Jamaica; turned for-ty; finished a play; came back and bought a house; had a kind o' surgery done - the attending nurse had said that post-op was gonna "hurt like a b*tch!"  That it did.  For months!  Experienced healing; had a crush; was crushed upon - mutually exclusive; crushes crashed - not into each other; did a photo shoot; wrote a novel; was told I was "a hot chocolate."  Aaaaand hosted my first Christmas family dinner at the new place.  Blessings galore!  Thank You, God.

Btw, don't want the ugly from the (almost) past year to go with you into the new?  Then...let go.

Thanks for sticking around and checking out this blog for 2011.  Thanks for supporting me as I write "to save my life." #writeorsuffocate. Yeeeaah, I know this is one of the shorter posts.  Much more to say about my year in review but, like I said last year, my prayer journal gets it all. ;-)


Claudia
www.cyopro.com
www.twitter.com/cyopro

4 comments:

  1. Love this blog, Claudia! You've had a memorable year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Paul! I have :) Here's hoping the new one will be wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To God be the glory, Claudia! I really do enjoy reading your blogs, and keeps looking out for them. It was indeed a year of challenges and fulfillment; making you better off from the experience.
    We are so very proud of your achievements and will endeavor to continue praying for you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support, Mother! Love you, too.

    ReplyDelete