Monday 8 March 2010

Vitamins and puppies

There’s something delightfully refreshing about ...wait for it ... taking your vitamins! Wish it were far more exciting than that. :-)

Thing is, you get that feeling that you’re doing something you ought to; something that contributes to your well-being.

I resumed taking my vits yesterday. Also resumed taking the Calcium tabs. The effect of the Cal tabs are, perhaps, a bit delayed. However, the vits are already kicking in!

Btw, feeing that travel bug again. Would love to go visit with family in April, life spared. Another very important reason? I want Tara’s and Xena’s puppies to get to know me! LOL! Imagine visiting much later in the year, only to be greeted by growls and barks.

I don’t think so.


Claudia
www.cyopro.com
www.twitter.com/cyopro

No comments:

Post a Comment