Monday 28 December 2009

Wonder and delight

Oooh,this month has been...hectic. Notice I didn't keep my appointment for the 18th? I was travelling (and I hate scheduling posts - probably have done it just once already). Anyway, I was on the way to Jamaica and once I got here, it got even crazier.

However, all that was with good reason. Busy planning the 40th anniversary celebration for my parents; busy executing the plans; busy attending and participating, but all with pleasure.

And they loved it! And that just makes my day. My sisters and I are glad that they enjoyed it - as did the friends who were invited. But, I think my parents enjoyed it more. They did the whole renewal of vows and exchange of rings - and this time, I was there! That was touching.

I'm mos def looking forward to the new year! It will be wonderful and delightful and exciting and my dreams will come true.

Yes!


Claudia
www.cyopro.com
www.twitter.com/cyopro

No comments:

Post a Comment