Tuesday 28 April 2009

Da Mood

Oh God, I’m not in the mood. I’m not in the mood. I’m soooo not in the mood. Here’s this fellow telling me that they had to edit my quote due to space constraints, not realizing (?) / apologizing for the fact that the edited version totally changed the meaning. If I go ahead and respond in pointing that out, it mightn’t go over as it should – even though it may be as I would want it to.
Bought a scarf today. It’s 100% Rayon (by-product of wood she said) made in India. It’s gor-jas! Ahhh! Just took a glance at it. Now I know why it excites me so. It’s a mix of the sunset colours I see from my window at TNH. Like the little girl said, “Dear God, I didn’t know that orange went with purple until I saw Your sunset. Cool!” Yup. It’s predominantly purple (I like that – p p ) with tinges of orange – dark and light – blended in as pseudo-embroidery on the fringes and woven in with the purple in the middle. It looks so lovely on me; brings out my warm red undertone and complements my chocolat skin. OK then.



Claudia
www.cyopro.com
www.twitter.com/cyopro

No comments:

Post a Comment